Thursday, December 16, 2010

Running errands and getting bubble tea is a good low-key hangout!

Vanessa called at about 2:30 to wonder what I wanted to do - running errands and getting bubble tea sounded like my idea of a good hangout, so she picked me up at around 3. We went to Shoppers Drug Mart, the bank, Save-On Foods (BBQ pork!), and more places: I got my own banking done, and got a new Save-On More card / international stamps. (saves me some walking!) I gave her a Christmas card, so she decided to buy me a large pudding bubble tea at Tapioca Express, and gift me some homemade shortbread cookies later. Sweet deal, especially since she was entertained by the orange pudding blob at the bottom of my cup, haha!

Talked about what food to get for supper (we eventually decided on Mama Burgers and onion rings at A&W), Krista, Teunis, Erik, Mr. Creep, Wayne, stupid drivers here, high gas prices, Victoria driving being better, fish and chips, pizza, Greek food, work frustrations, Ryan Kesler's first hat trick yesterday, psycho people, drugs, hanging out at the condo / watching TV / the news / TWO AND A HALF MEN, heat, bad Craigslist ads / spelling, and more. Good times, indeed! When I got home at about 8 (and mailed Kadri's card - yay for bad_habit!), Chinese Eric said to count him in for Sunday. Since Mom had gotten impatient, I had already done so; he said that was smart. Hahaha, I do what I reasonably can to avoid ASIAN MOTHER WRATH!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home