Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Periodic Table of British Swearing / Underwear / Grit / December 2010 BBT Tally

From Janina: The Periodic Table of British Swearing - Robin showed his Scottish girlfriend, and she apparently was amused. :D

I went out shopping just now, since I decided I could use the walk after being at home for the past week or so. Went in through the Bay, realized I was hungry, contemplated the busy food court / Tim Horton's, and finally just had an oatmeal cookie from the muffin shop since it wasn't crazy with people. After a long time at Sears, I finally found two pairs of dark sweatpants with pockets / two dark undershirts / a few pairs of dark underwear which actually fit. I didn't know that Vanity Fair made three-packs of underwear; that would have saved me SO much time and money in the past! Note to self: Look in the back next time! After that, I went to Big Orange to get a mango bubble tea; then I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to see if they had any brandy beans (or indeed any liqueur-filled chocolates) for Chantelle or myself. They did not, and it appeared to be the same story at London Drugs! While I was at London Drugs anyway, I bought some peach green tea to consume right away since I realized I was still thirsty - the cookie didn't help matters, I'm sure! I also did get the pomegranate aloe drink just because I was at the store anyway, and the walk home wouldn't be especially arduous with heavier boxes of stuff like it was on the 18th. When I got home, I cursed myself for forgetting to buy a thin dark pair of socks... a few minutes later, I actually FOUND my week-old BRAND NEW Secret sock, so it turned out to be a good thing that I forgot!




You Have Some Grit



You're the type of person who likes to stay busy, but you always feel like you should have more to show for it at the end of the day.

You find it easy to start new projects, but you tend to abandon them when they get boring or difficult.



Focus more intently on the things that are most important to you. Get those done.

You may feel like you're missing out by not doing everything you want to do, but you're really missing out when you don't finish what you start.


MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY, DECEMBER 2010 (3)

blueberry @ Big Orange (Thursday, Dec. 2)
pudding @ Tapioca Express (Thursday, Dec. 16) [good hanging out with Vanessa!]
mango @ Big Orange (Wednesday, Dec. 29)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home