Friday, November 12, 2010

Sugar and cinnamon

Harmony called to see whether I'd be there tonight, since they have something to pass on to me. I asked whether they could use the sugar and cinnamon - she figures they're okay for white sugar, but I could always see if Flime wants the (relatively huge) quantity of cinnamon! I put it in a huge Ziploc bag - they can have that since I have plenty of THOSE! Should be good times tonight! She wondered if I wouldn't need it, but they do more cooking than I! Then Eric called to tell me that I was "Dee-Jo," say that I should answer my phone on Fridays (at least I took a shower earlier!), and that "my nemesis (whom I give a ride to occasionally)" was coming. After verifying that he meant Geoffrey and not Mr. Creep / Korey, he said he was leaving. Whatever, man.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home