Monday, November 08, 2010

Reeking of hemp, overbriefing, HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE, forty

Interesting rack of the night: ERINROSE, against Laurie S. [read this as "Erin rose"]


Bingo of the night:

OVERBRIEF (290 points) - against Verda-Jane H.


High-scoring words of the night:

HEMP (105 points) - against Millie F. [3W used twice, 2W, hook off SH to make SHE]
REEKER (132 points) - against Holly E. [4W, 3W]
OVERBRIEF (290 points) - against Verda-Jane H. [four 2W, bingo]


The old-time radio shows are now doing THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY: Trillian, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Arthur Dent, DON'T PANIC, towels, and more! Reminds me that my brother still has my copy of the trilogy, or at least I think he does.

Facebook quiz taken from Candace:

What age will you have your first child? Leslie got 35. You will have your first child when you're thirty-five!! Congratulations.... If my mother read this result, she'd say that I'd be too old to have children by then!


Trivia fact for Monday, Nov. 8: When spelled out, what is the only number that has its letters in alphabetical order? Forty.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home