Friday, October 22, 2010

Qis, Ava, F, no Grandma time, skip-worthy programs, prayer meetings, and people

High-scoring words of the day:

QIS (200 points) - against Suzette W. [4W, 4L on Q] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
AVA (114 points) - against Millie F. [two 2W, 5L on V, hook off GALLIED to make AG]
EFS (130 points) - against Diane P. [5W used twice, 3L on F, hook off FAIL for a plural]


Cordia / Sarah / Auntie Rebecca have been emailing me about the church issues, a forum, and the Awana Leadership Conference - I don't care about the last since I'm not attending! I was GOING to visit Grandma (and thus not go to the eminently-skippable program since it was Randal's idea), but I just missed the bus! I'd called Eric just before I left to advise him of this (ride courtesy), so had to call him right back when I returned home. Got Veronica on the phone this time, so we politely asked how the other was doing. Told Eric that I'd missed the bus, so plans were back on as normal. Two minutes later, he called me about that prayer meeting - I told him that I didn't know if I wanted to go or not, so we'll leave it up to whether he can get out of the house on time. (unfortunately, he did... MORE TIME WITH PEOPLE?!) Then I was going to take a shower since I was home anyway, but Uncle Andrew's office called me to confirm my Tuesday appointment with Sean. Oh yes, and I don't think I'll have money AGAIN! *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home