Thursday, September 30, 2010

Robin and me being sneaky, and Peggy singing Christmas songs on a bus (dream)

I had a weird dream where Robin and I were platonically sharing a room because we were both working for a mysterious big boss. He left the room when he had to see the big boss, and reminded me that my appointment with the boss would be in half an hour. After lying around on the bed for a while, I got ready. Robin came back at 6:10 PM, and said that I had to go... I went, and the boss told me that Robin and I were free to leave for Jason and Karen's wedding with a lump sum of money, as long as we didn't tell anyone that we were really covert operatives! Okay, then! We met a bunch of people at an underground park-and-ride, but Eric soon discovered that our cars weren't able to get around the renovations there!

After walking around for a while, we met up with groups of other people (Mom, her friends, Peggy, Ray, Lily, Jonathan Chan, and others) - we had three busloads, and were able to get a few buses. The first order of business was going to a nearby McDonalds to get some burgers and fast food. After that, we went to the church via bus - our bus was practicing the wedding songs. Peggy passed me a few scores which I wasn't impressed with: O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL?! In the next row, Lily explained that she needed to be careful of Ray's head bumping into her shoulder! I woke up when we were practicing the songs, but Robin and I were plotting via text messages. Almost no idea why I had the dream - it's been a month since I've seen Robin, I saw Peggy and Ray at the "beat-down" party, I always see Eric, and I talked to Lily yesterday about Jason and Karen's wedding!


Mandy finally emailed me back, so I replied to that one - she advises me on certain things, and updated me on her fic. Now that the elevator works around here, I can finally do my laundry! Hopefully, I'm not getting sick! Time to go to the pharmacy next door before it closes, so I can get some throat drops and such! Too bad this didn't show up yesterday afternoon, at least from the standpoint where I could have also bought them from London Drugs. Oh well...



You Are The Introvert



You are a thoughtful person who could also be described as downright intellectual.

You enjoy spending time by yourself, and this leads to a lot of thinking.



You tend to have a few close friends instead of lots of acquaintances. Your bonds with your friends are strong.

While you may not be outgoing, you are a great conversationalist. You have many interests and as a result, many things to talk about.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home