Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Holy deathly fanjets, Batman! / My first Pyrex bowl / Daniel and crash courses

High-scoring words of the night:

ALTHO (126 points) - against George M. [3W, 4W, hook off WISED to make WO]
DEATHLY (890 points) - against Sheila D. [2W, two 5W]
FANJETS (400 points) - against Jennifer F. [two 5W]
HOLIER (174 points) - against Charmaine C. [two 4W, hook off AXES to make RAXES]


Went to London Drugs and got two wedding cards (Jason / Karen and Calla / Stanford), an on-sale Pyrex bowl (it's tempered and better for microwaving than a glass bowl - according to customer service - also has a vent in the lid!), two mini Guylian shell boxes for Christon and Jeremy's birthdays (I can DO that now - they're so sweet!), Snyder's of Hanover jalapeno pretzel pieces for Sunday, on-sale cherry passion Tic-Tacs, and iced white tea with blueberry.

When I got home, I emailed the group at large to say what I'd be bringing to the Sunday Dinner, then emailed Auntie Vivian to say that I won't be at Awana on Saturday. Daniel can get another crash course in secretarial duties, haha! Later, she thanked me for letting her know (it's my responsibility!), and hopes that I have a great time. I intend to!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home