Monday, September 27, 2010

Post #7000 / Heavy-duty kitchen shears, beaded sweaters, and a tea oracle

POST #7000!!!!

Decided to go out shopping to Sears today after I put money in the bank, even though I did notice a pain in my waist area. I swear, my body is betraying me now! Got on-sale black JESSICA underwear (making sure it was all black this time), new heavy-duty kitchen scissors, black pants, and an on-sale blue beaded sweater... then I had a passion fruit bubble tea at Flaming Wok. Might as well get everything at once! I discovered that the 401 and 407 DO stop at the same place outside the Canada Line station, which is AWESOME! However, the 410 doesn't stop there anymore - I'd be annoyed if I were still meeting Eric at Cambie / Jacombs, haha. (but I would get used to it) At home, I took aspirin in hopes it would work and do its thing!




You Appreciate All of Life's Moments



You speak your mind and tell it how it is. You don't hold back when the truth needs to be told.



You have a very balanced personality. You know how to moderate yourself when you are feeling extreme.



You love everything about life, including the sadder and darker parts. You appreciate every emotion.



You are energetic and downright hyper. All sorts of ideas and opportunities excite you.

I don't know if a lot of this fits, but whatever...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home