Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Editing FAIL! / I'm not staying away from BLACK!

I was trying to edit a whole bunch of birthday links at 2 AM. When 4:35 AM rolled around, I accidentally hit a key which caused me to go BACK in my browser, and LOSE the work when I was ALMOST DONE! WHAT THE HELL! Guess I have to do it again... maybe I'll work in Semagic this time. *rage*

On another note, I wished Derek L. a happy belated birthday, and he wished me one in turn. :D


Edit three hours later: Okay, I decided not to go through with the birthday links. It was a saving issue as well as one of the character limits. UGH, I HATE WASTING TIME!




You Should Stay Away From Black



You are a compassionate and caring person. You are big on forgiveness.

You try not to get weighed down by the world's problems. You do your best to help, and that's all you can do.



The color black sometimes represents oppression and even hatred. You don't want anything to do with that.

There is also a cool meanness to black, and that goes against every fiber of your being.

WTF. That's one of my favorite colors!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home