Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Phillip / Corey / Robin, red hair, and gardening / Cappuccino or Frappuccino?

I was woken up at 9:20 this morning by a new message; since I thought it might be Teunis, I went to the computer to check. The message window had disappeared, but I clicked on Corey's name: it was him instead, saying that he'd had to watch a class last night, and it seemed to have gone well. Someone had also apparently sent me a Facebook chat message, but THAT window had also disappeared! Phillip had told me a few days ago that I was on FB every time HE was, hahaha. Turned out to be him again, saying that he was sorry he didn't have a cure or solution for my being on FB too much (ADDICTION!), haha. Since he shorted my name to "Les," I felt free to do the same back to him as in "Phil." Well, at least it isn't like that perfidious blackguard Raymond back in May 2009 saying we had to pray about my FB usage, and that he was also blocking me! (I can tell Phillip has a humorous intent) Now Phillip's asking why I'm so quiet... "because the truth hurts?" NO, IT'S BECAUSE I AM BUSILY MULTITASKING AS USUAL! Ugh, these people... :(


Went back to sleep and had a vague dream of my helping to water these wilting pea shoots and other things in a garden; Robin also helped me with transporting bricks, then we effected the transformation of a drab red-haired brother and sister into a good-looking pair of thespians! At the end, they looked a LOT better and knew what (not) to say about various things! They had a lot of natural confidence, and that brought out their resemblance to others with red hair and green eyes - yes, like Anne of Green Gables!

There were also warm fleece vests in a variety of bright colors (red / yellow / blue / green) on sale at a local mall, and products designed to protect your elbow should it ever get bumped! You could also have your LJ name on everything from pen lids to Post-It notes to almost anything else you could think of! No real idea why I had this one, unless it's from seeing Kaili (who has red hair) sign in and out of Facebook courtesy of Trillian Astra! I'm unsure about the clothes bit, but it could be because of the back-to-school commercials which have been on recently... and LJ? Well, I *am* almost always on there AND Facebook, haha! (I'm always logged in here, on this computer...)

Took a shower and did some laundry when I got up, as well. Nate's emailed us to say that dinner is at 6:30 tomorrow, and that reservations for ten people are under some butchered version of his name. Apparently, it was a funny phone call - haha, I'll have to ask him about that, then!




You Are Green Tea



Surprise! You're not a coffee drink at all. You're way too mellow for that.

You are a homebody, and you love to cozy up with a blanket, a book, and a nice cup of tea.



You prefer the calmer side of life, and you refuse to participate in the rat race.

You treasure peace, quiet, and your sanity. There's no such thing as too much calm for you.

Just about right!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home