Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Frisky spiffy oral, naps, Damon, Minerva, and California

Bingo of the night:

FRISKIER (300 points) - against Kelly W.


High-scoring words of the night:

FRISKIER (300 points) - against Kelly W. [5W, 2W, hook off TO to make TOR, bingo]
QAT (204 points) - against Fran R. [4W, 4L on Q]
ORALS (116 points) - against Jamie H. [4W - one used twice, hook off HORN for a plural]
SPIFFINESS (348 points) - against Ellen L. [two 4W - one used twice, hook off EWE for a plural]


I had another nap from 7:30 to 9 - what is wrong with me?! At least I'm taking the opportunities where I can get them, as this will likely be my last chance till next week sometime. Damon Mak also added me to Facebook; good times at Palmer, indeed.

Trivia fact for Tuesday, Sept. 14: What does Minerva, the Roman goddess of wisdom, represent on California's state seal? The fact that California achieved statehood without going through a territorial period, just as Minerva sprang to life full-grown.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home