Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No Chapters trip, shower prescience, Edward Stratemeyer, and homebrew

Well, no Chapters trip tonight - sigh. I did figure it might be a possibility, though! Tomorrow works since he has nothing planned, and will move to Rhiannon's on Friday - I don't care if it's going to rain, haha! (now THAT makes me feel better!) Took a shower to clear my head, and it's a good thing I figured Teunis might be home during that time, as I thought I heard a key in the lock a few minutes in! He said that fixing the computer took longer than he thought (I'll say!) since it's a weird configuration, so maybe some other time. I wore my purple "WHATEVER" shirt, haha.

Discussed Edward Stratemeyer, Nancy Drew, the Hardy Boys, female Supreme Court Justices getting inspired, Robin's mom being a professional jazz and blues musician, food / homebrew, retuning computers, RAM, Jeremy, talking to his mom, and more. Also talked about Alysha needing QUIET, her future husband Scott getting along with her partially because of that, her future mother-in-law Laura-Lee and her HUGE collection of fantasy / sci-fi books, Scott and heavy metal, and more. Krista also emailed me some very pretty northern flower photos - YAY! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home