Monday, September 20, 2010

Sweatpants with pockets / Adam and Andrew birthday wishes / Survey on lactose intolerance and stuff

I've discovered that my Sears sweatpants have pockets in them, whereas my Wal-Mart sweatpants don't. Hmm, I don't know what to do, haha. I'm also amused by Adam and Andrew wishing each other a happy birthday via FB wall post when they live in the same house! Hahahaha, these twins crack me up!


Survey time!

I am wearing something yellow today.
I am wearing something that has polka dots.
I am getting my nails done as I do this survey. (home service)
I'm going to travel tomorrow.
I see something green within reach.
I watched a really corny variety show today.
I hate TV in the afternoon.
It is around the middle of the afternoon right now.
I admire my mom.
I see a calendar inside the room.
I am craving for any food with cheese.
I love cheese.
I tend to be lactose intolerant lately.
I know more than two pervy guys.
I like the person who has been doing my nails.
I know one person whose name starts with a Z.
My desktop wallpaper involves the person I like.
I make my desktop wallpapers.
^ And my profiles' backgrounds / layouts.
I wanna dance with somebody.
The number 20 is / used to have significance in my life.
I drank iced tea sometime this week.

I frown even though there's nothing to frown about.
I don't have a car and I couldn't care less, but it'd also be good if I had one.
I know how to edit pictures and make people look flawless.
Photoshop makes my brain bleed dry.
I still have my third grade class picture in good condition.
I have bad luck when it comes to gambling.
Celebrity endorsements are so fake.
I have never eaten a banana split.
I think game studio contestants are awfully gullible.
I am barefoot.
I think the idea of Bigfoot is ridiculously impossible and a little funny.
I'd love to learn how to drive a really cute scooter like the Italians do.
I didn't have a dream last night.
I think I passed out last night.
I'm Asian.
^ Naw, but I wish I was Asian.
I hate exaggerations.
I'm going to the mall when I go offline today.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home