Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cutting off skin from bare feet / Grandma and bongs / Beans!

Had a dream which involved the Bible as a MUST-READ material... by "must-read," I mean that the evil Russian and Chinese gangs would get me and my friends and conference mates if we didn't! The gangs also threatened to cut off some skin from our bare feet if we didn't do it ourselves, so we ran away. We also had little blonde girls with us - they had the most adorable curly hair, but we knew that would totally give us away. Didn't want to cut the hair, so we shielded it under nondescript brown hats. I woke up when we were in the middle of a tiled hallway in the Greyhound station, attempting to flee from operatives. No idea why I had that one!

Funny quote of the day, courtesy of Nathan: "hahaha. from the thumbnail, I thought grandma was suckin' up a bong. haha" Trust me, that would be even more out of character than her drinking beer!

Teunis says he's going out again today to spend time with Laura-Lee (Alicia's soon-to-be mother-in-law who's going back home in the next couple of days); apparently, they get along well, and Alysha could use the break! Hahaha, definitely a good thing then! I might go out today as well, but more likely tomorrow so I can get everything done in one day. Also discussed the stage of sleep where getting up would be a BAD idea (dizziness is a no-no!), the malware scan (one infection!), burning CDs for the road, bizarre audio CDs, AKIRA, Cirque du Soleil, Robin's copy of MirrorMask: The Illustrated Film Script of the Motion Picture from the Jim Henson Company (Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean) [which I might read later], shaky feelings, scones, sourdough toast, washing dishes, LORD OF THE RINGS, THE HOBBIT, defragmentation, software, and more.

YES! LJ now gives me a drop-down menu when I edit entries! This will help me a LOT!




You Are a Pinto Bean



You are down to earth and reliable. You avoid being too flashy or dramatic.

You never forget where you come from, and you are proud of your roots.



People love you. You bring comfort to friends, family, and strangers.

There is more to you than meets the eye. You are strong and sturdy. You know how to live a sustainable life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home