Monday, September 20, 2010

Mushrooms, yogurt, blue cereal boxes, Josh, awkward times, code, and autumn

I had a vague dream of going around a supermarket with a cart that I was supposed to fill up with certain things. There were yogurts in various flavors (strawberry / lime), [fresh] mushrooms in a pile of salad, blue cereal boxes, and more. I could also get children to help guard my cart... no idea why I had that dream! Josh (joshua_e / aint_no_nothin) got on AIM to convince me to go back to randomthought - not if I was recently described as a psycho! He has it right, though... I may be a little weird, but definitely not a psycho!

Randal sent us another formal-ish email about small group, wanting to change what we've been doing: do we REALLY want to meet at his place for dinner before study nights, and then maybe have the study at his place?! That might be awkward, I don't know. Actually, I think I rather preferred doing Subway / Pho while meeting Eric at the "second-favorite intersection"! I was going to do the mature thing and attempt to talk to Randal about it yesterday, but couldn't make it to church. Yes, I know that the "trust" thing is (or should be) way in the past, but I dunno. We'll see... I'd email (since it's easier for me), but who knows what his reaction would be. Actually, I also preferred Cindy's informal style over this formality!

Teunis got up around 2, saying he'd been distracted by code / videos till 6 AM... sounds about right! I reminded him about the appointment, and assured him that I wasn't nagging. Then I was very annoyed because the computer somehow erased a lot of what I'd typed before - UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS! Discussed memory chips for his mini laptop (which apparently can run STARCRAFT), Undo (Control-Z), losing track of time, Rhiannon, and more prior to his leaving just now.




Your Autumn Personality is Mellow



After a fun-filled summer, you are ready to relax with a warm blanket and hot drink.

Looking at changing leaves, eating a fresh pie, and taking in a new fall indie movie are all your speed.



Indulge in the tastes of the fall harvest. Sit back and enjoy the changing of the season.

Autumn only happens once a year, and you deserve to celebrate it to the fullest.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home