Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Qis, lysin, Ryan Temple, chocolates, poufs, loofahs, and sponges

High-scoring words of the evening:

QIS (210 points) - against Amber Q. [3W used twice, 5L on Q, hook off CANE for a plural]
LYSIN (910 points) - against Elyn K. [two 2W, two 5W, hook off CAB to make SCAB]


Noticed that Ryan Temple unfriended me from FB, but that's okay - we didn't interact at all! Besides, I still have his now-wife Jennifer (tehgreenfairy) on there - they just got married last week in New York, for a surprise! I just went to London Drugs to get a good box of Delecto chocolate for Eric's family (I'm surprised I remembered that - we'll see what happens when Christmas comes around!), a light blue pouf, a wooden long-handled loofah, six sponges since I was running out of those, and $60. I'll see what happens with an idea I have, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home