Sunday, September 19, 2010

5:15, smelling like bread, Vivian S., and my energy type

Not sure why I couldn't really sleep - I got up at 5:15 (at which time Teunis was still up), and my body thought that it would be a good time to do something necessary. Thank goodness I went back to sleep after that, but it still took me some time to get up when I heard my alarm! Still smells like bread around here, kinda. Vivian S. had left me belated birthday wishes, saying she couldn't get around to it on Friday since it was a holiday. Totally understandable, and much appreciated!

Edit at 907: Eric called to say he won't be making it out today because of car problems. He also says I can call my parents or somebody - nope, I won't be doing that! I am totally going back to bed!




You Burn the Midnight Oil



No matter how hard you try, you just don't make a good morning person.

You probably don't feel like your brain turns on until at least noon.



You tend to get energized and inspired late into the evening - no matter how early you had to get up.

Try to schedule your time so that you can be productive after dark. There's no use fighting who you are.

SO TRUE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home