Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wordplay, dozing, badminton, dreams of toilet paper, and the easiest win ever!

Bingo of the afternoon:

WORDPLAY (166 points) - against Chris W.


High-scoring words of the afternoon:

DOZE (338 points) - against Sherri H. [4W used twice, 5W, hook off BONEY to make ED / YO] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
KEXES (205 points) - against Rebecca H.-F. [5W used twice, hook off JIN to make JINX]
NEOTYPE (150 points) - against Colleen G. [2W, 5W]
HONOUR (250 points) - against Erin C. [two 5W] (a good deficit-erasing word!)
HARVEST (296 points; two 4W), POUFS (163 points; 5W, 4L on P used twice, 2L on F, hook on SI to make SIP)
WORDPLAY (166 points) - against Chris W. [two 2W, bingo]
QIS (325 points) - against Drew L. [two 5W]


I was able to get back to sleep at about 8:30. Had weird dreams about toilet paper, fancy word searches, napkins, drawing / tracing PEANUTS characters, reading a biography, and kitchen appliances. Weird! Got an email about a badminton day at the church, which I really don't think is my thing - I heard Joey, Sarah, Emily, and others talking about it on Friday at the grad banquet. I also got the easiest win EVER, as I didn't even have to play any turns in a game I didn't even know I had against Jackie Johnson!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home