Monday, August 09, 2010

I don't think this 90-year-old COULD knock me out...

From my mother's email: "We will take the [top] lock off [the door] tomorrow so that big [Grandma] cannot knock you out." Somehow, I don't think that's what she meant, but it's still funny anyway! She also goes on to say that I can pick either Tuesday or Friday - since things MIGHT simmer down enough in Emergency Crisis Mode by Friday (cleaning day?), I pick then. I'm not currently planning to go to Fellowship, but she doesn't need to know that - it'll be a convenient excuse to leave in the late afternoon, haha. Hopefully, I don't actually have to see my mother!

She also definitely does not need to know about the past 12 hours around here (or the past month, really) - this is why I can pick and choose what to tell her. Actually, I'm not telling anyone about this - not my news to share, and I'd feel uncomfortable with it. Thank goodness I don't have to invoke the "personal emergency" card (and that I have a CHOICE in the matter), otherwise she'd wonder if everything was okay and suchlike!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home