Sunday, August 08, 2010

Heart attacks / Flirting

Teunis gave me a figurative tiny heart attack when I got up today... turns out that he only got about an hour of sleep, possibly because he's been sleeping a lot lately. I hate when that happens and you really need the sleep, but if it works for him, then there it is. Then he went for a quick shower, which really lasted about three minutes or so - hey, if those also work for him, it's cool. Discussed servers, data, Linux, BIOSHOCK, hard drives, graphics cards, his feelings about gaming after a bad night, self-filtering, Iranian yogurt, and more. One of his friends told him to "put energy out" for a sweet deal on a new / used graphics card.... HAHAHAHA! That concept's just foreign to me, and I guess others might react the same way if I told them to pray for one! (despite my own mixed feelings about religion) There's also apparently another bag of random crap for me - lovely! Eric just called, so I should end this entry now!




You Are an Amateur Flirt



You think that flirting can be sometimes fun, but you also find it awkward.

Needless to say, you aren't always the most confident flirt. You could use some practice.



Start with looking your best, and keep it light and friendly.

Build up your confidence slowly, but don't forget to put yourself out there. You'll learn with time!

AKA: "You have no mojo! You are a LOSER!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home