Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blueberry wine, ginger beer, Caribbean food, GOOD CLEAN AIR candles

Vanessa picked me up shortly after 10, and we were off while she ran errands at a farm market (corn deal!) / the huge liquor store near Oakridge (blueberry or blackberry wine from Newfoundland!) / the bank / Home Outfitters (lots of Yankee Candle scents!) / HomeSense (which made me think of David Shaler) / a Caribbean store in New West (which made me think of Dave W. - Grace ginger beer / MALTA drink / Peardrax / more!) / Daiso (bowls and abrasive washcloths) / White Spot (BURGER!) / New Town Bakery. Talked about Krista / her nursing work / the ever-changing weather, how my parents shouldn't freak out if Teunis is around my place ("he helped you with all this stuff - and you're helping him out as well - and it's perfectly platonic!"), fireworks / Canada Day, the mall, Steph, Jon / Harmony and the GOOD CLEAN AIR trial-size candle I got them for their bathroom as a joke (only 99ยข!), gas prices, Victoria feeling like home, AC/DC, Matthew Good, Our Lady Peace, Queen, her friend Wayne who's also Krista's ex, her boyfriend Wayne (Seaman jokes!), South Arm / Ryan Rd., Mr. Creep (UGH), STUPID DRIVERS, Rock 101 / 93.7 country / 100.3 the Q / 95.3 / Jack FM, vegetables, salsa, expense, dishes, and more.

When we got on the topic of Erik and keys, she said that she didn't want to understand his poly lifestyle OR the fact that he works at a sex shop! Trust me, I feel the same way! She wondered if Teunis was going to live with Scott and Alysha ("weird") in Surrey when going back to school after staying at Robin's, but I don't think that's the case. She'd also heard something about Robin's breakup, which I don't know much about myself. (that's the way it should be - the knowledge - and I don't know if Jen was the same as "the hyper guy") It was a good few hours even if she did just mainly run errands since she's living with Wayne now in Victoria - gotta get good dishes and such, for sure! Since that was a nice break, I'll read before I get back to work!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home