Friday, August 06, 2010

Teeth falling out linked to cancer in a dream / Best Friends

I had a weird dream which involved my being at a high school with lots of little kids around - it was lunch break, and everyone wanted to be by their lockers to eat. The kids (including Ian and Sean) were more entranced by the colorful posters on the walls, and could spend all day just looking at them! I was alerted to something going on by the gym, so went over there to see my apartment manager Hester's daughter being pretty much distraught in the field of grass. (never met her in real life...) She said that her parents were scolding her for knowing too much about certain things, so a bunch of us went over there to see what was really going on. Her parents saw everyone, and chastised the lot of us - while this was going on, one of Hester's teeth fell out! There turned out to be quite a pile of teeth between the bed and the wall; since one of our number included a reporter, you can bet that a news article was written about this phenomenon, especially after it was discovered that cancer could be behind all the teeth! Later, we all went to spend time with the kids: I had a Bible translation which said "After Jesus the Retard went up to Heaven..." (but I didn't think anything was wrong with that!) After that, I woke up - no idea why I had the dream! CRAZY!

Karen sent me a Facebook message to let me know that she'd received my RSVP, and Grace also sent me one to say that she thought Bible Study was off-site next week... also verified snacks and Jose's contact info. That's what I'd thought as well, at least until I got an email from Dylan to say that Christine (Vania's cousin) would be sharing her missions details with us while she's in Vancouver. The Committee definitely needs to switch the on-site and off-site dates for that, haha!




Your Ideal Best Friend is Fun



You have a little trouble breaking out of your shell at times, and you need a little coaxing.

You are really a fun person yourself, but you are sometimes reluctant to let loose.



Your perfect best friend is outgoing and friendly. You're happy to be around a social butterfly.

A fun friend will recognize you for the treasure you are. You are the perfect complement to a total extrovert.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home