Thursday, August 05, 2010

I am NOT getting DARKWING Duck-rolled, Eric! / Opting to atone for fake mahjong

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

OPTING (117 points) - against Angela V. [two 3W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
MAHJONG (136 points) - against Karen L. [4W]
ATONE (144 points; two 4W), AVOCADO (172 points; 4W, 5L on V), PIMPLIER (265 points; two 3W), STUNS (109 points; two 3W, hook off WOT for a plural) - against Demetra K.
UNFAKED (288 points) - against Toni H. [two 4W]


These are the videos which Eric emailed me. Thanks to video preview, I didn't even have to click on the third link! I emailed him stating just that, and his reply seemed very sad that I didn't get DARKWING DUCK-rolled. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TF2 Scout advertises the Slap Chop
TF2 Scout advertises the ShamWow!
Darkwing Duck Intro (English)
ShamWow Guy in Jail

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home