Thursday, August 05, 2010

Annoying library glitches, wrong deal timing, and a $13.37 purchase - SO LEET!

Went to the library to return almost all my books - there was a glitch in the system where it wouldn't recognize your library card number and PIN. So annoying! Decided to go to Sears and get some socks - the JESSICA ones were good value, so I bought those. The purchase turned out to be $13.37 - HAHA, SO LEET! Noticed that the sweatpants I bought last week were now ON SALE for HALF-PRICE... UGH! There was a $5 undershirt deal at Suzy Shier - why aren't these sales around when I need them?! Also went to Shoppers Drug Mart to buy on-sale MOUNTAIN RAIN laundry detergent, Jelly Belly candy, and a new Doritos flavor... JALAPENO POPPERS! Forgot to get gum, but it seems rather pointless to go out again in the hot weather to buy it - I'll probably do that tomorrow! Since Teunis is out now, I'll also finally get to the Youtube videos in Eric's email, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home