Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Oxeyes, dream of BREATH OF FIRE II, blocking Mr. Creep as spam

High-scoring words of the morning:

OXEYE (450 points) - against Chris W. [two 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
AVION (144 points) - against Louise S. [two 4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Had a weird dream where the world was like a video game map (BREATH OF FIRE II?), and we could see the panoramic view unfolding beneath us. It was like we were thrust into the world of the video game, and we went to the sea with little Mattias to look at the effects that an early dispute among the people had on the centuries to come. Fire, birds, Nina, shells, fights with enemies, hometown warping, the darkness of night, and more! I don't know why I had the dream, because it's been a few months since I've even looked at any game walkthroughs! Odd...

I've also finally had to mark Mr. Creep's emails as spam. The lack of intelligence (as evidenced by the lack of proper spelling and any punctuation) makes me cringe TOO MUCH. Yes, I do realize that some people may actually have dyslexia or something (Patrick Q. just has a LOT of typos - which I've learned to tolerate), but there comes a time when enough is enough. Now, I have no opinion either way on Randal, but wouldn't you want to spell someone's name CORRECTLY in an email?! No, I am not being too sensitive on the subject! Good thing Mr. Creep doesn't impress me much anyway! Blah!




You Are a Kitten



You are playful and sweet, but you also treasure your alone time.

You're pretty independent, and you resent anyone trying to tell you what to do.



You don't get bored easily. You are quite good at entertaining yourself.

Deep down, you are quite sensitive and intuitive. You are less standoffish than you seem.

SO RIGHT ON!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home