Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mandatory AWANA sessions, GWAR references, and zodiac signs

Chris emailed us with the dates of two important / mandatory leader orientations: September 5 and 12 after church. Food will be provided on both dates, so I guess these are two Sundays where Eric can just do his own thing! (and one of them happens to be his birthday!) Maxine emailed me an Evite for Karen Chan's bridal shower, taking place the day after my birthday. I don't think I can make it since Awana will probably be starting that weekend!

GWAR reference I saw on AutoComplete Me: "Y'know, when you're mugging talk show commentators in bathrooms... always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right... not to the left, always to the right."


Trivia fact for Wednesday, Aug. 25: How many signs of the zodiac are not represented by a living creature? Only one, Libra.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home