Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pomegranate and lemon verbena

Decided to go shopping for some sorely-needed extra black / white underwear in my size, Dove shampoo and conditioner, Dove body wash (pomegranate and lemon verbena), and toothbrushes / toothpaste. It was pretty good at Sears and London Drugs, haha. Yay for using time that I know I won't have for the rest of the week!


What would the people from Yu-Gi-Oh say to you? by BakuraMalikFreak21
Name:
Age:
One word to describe you:
Fave Character:
Least Fave Character
Yugi:*blush* Will you date me?
Yami:You seem like a nice person. Want to hang out?
Tea:Wanna go dancing or shopping sometime?
Tristan:Do you think you can slip a good word to Serenity about me?
Joey:That's it!!! You are going to get it!! No one talks about my friends like that!!
DukeHave you met Serenity? She is a angel fallen from Heaven.
RyoPlease leave. My yami might hurt you!
Bakura:Well well well, what do we have here?
Marik:Would you like to help me kill the Pharaoh?
Malik:You fool! You don't stand against my Winged Dragon of Ra!
Pegasus:I know what you're planning, so you are in a tight spot.
Seto:You're almost as bad as the Mutt.
Mokuba:Big brother, this person bullied me!!!
Serenity:Are you friends with my big brother?
Best friend (or date):Bakura
Your enemy:Joey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home