Saturday, August 07, 2010

Dream of way leaky pads / Mosquito bites / Lemonade!

I had a weird dream where a bunch of us were in a parkade with multiple levels and stairs - somehow, Denise got to hearing about a guys-only party, and told everyone else; I was very jealous! Then Christon cursed the leak, which was Eric. I apparently had "bodily sympathy" for Eric being the "leak," because I then had one of the WORST times of the month ever - leaky pads which resulted in blood on my clothing, shoes, undershirt, socks... it was everywhere, and ruined everything I chose to wear that day! Later, Anita was hugging everyone and crying - I woke up then, so couldn't figure out the reason!

I have no idea why I had the dream - I did see Christon and Eric yesterday (and also Denise's sister Julie), but I do NOT wish to have such a period! In real life, I got my first mosquito bite of the summer yesterday... maybe I've been wearing shorts too much, haha. Corey also left me a message at 5 AM to say that INCEPTION is about two and a half hours - THANK YOU for answering me! No, this is not sarcasm! Sabrina also told me and Teresa to have fun, since it's an awesome movie. Also, Eunice and Eddie have been together for nine years now - TIME FLIES! Henrik is apparently back on Facebook, but Alex is off.




You Are Pink Lemonade



You are a bit wacky and offbeat. You are all about expressing your uniqueness.

You inspire others to live a little more boldly. You are very exuberant.



People see you as independent, and they're right. You don't see it that way, though...

You're just living your life as you want to live it. You aren't necessarily making a statement.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home