Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can I return sunscreen? / Two bridal showers on the same weekend / VOGUE

Decided to drop off my bus pass payment in the mailbox, then went to London Drugs to see if I could find spray-on sunscreen. I thought I did, but it turned out to be more like OFF spray - wonder if I can return it, hmm! Also got some pineapple / jackfruit / banana chips, four on-sale Uncle Ben's chicken fried rice packages (ONLY that type!), and ten spicy chicken ramen packages. Got home and consumed one of the fried rice things for dinner, and put money in a safe place. Yvonne also added me to Facebook - nice! I got another Evite (from Melia) to another bridal shower; this one is Calla's, and it's the day after Karen Chan's. Dude, if I went to those events, my weekend would be really busy! I don't think I can do that anymore, man!


Trivia fact for Thursday, Aug. 26: Who was the first male sports figure to appear on the cover of Vogue magazine? Basketball superstar LeBron James, in April 2008. In the cover photo, he was shown dribbling a basketball with his right hand while holding supermodel Gisele Bündchen around the waist with his left. Only two other men - Richard Gere (1992) and George Clooney (2000) - had preceded him on the magazine's cover.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home