Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perky people should be shot / Dream of pink cases and ex smoking / Pudding

I'm up now, but I could also easily go back to bed. Not that I got a whole lot of sleep because I'm a night person, of course. At least I called Henry like he requested, though I didn't expect him to answer... hopefully, he checks his phone! There's something to be said for not HAVING to sound cheerful in a voicemail message, haha. I hate people who are overly perky, especially in the morning! If I'm up for nothing, I don't know what I'll do... other than calling Chris to let him know, haha. Edit, five minutes later: Henry did call - he's here!

All I remember of my dream is waiting FOREVER for my ex while he shopped at Oakridge - he was picking out some birthday present for Vania. I thought he'd settled on a pink pencil case (with anime characters on it!) which could double as a cigarette case, but he hadn't figured whether she'd like that more or a bunch of BABYSITTERS CLUB books. He had to light a smoke up outside while he thought about it, and then went back in. The mall was closing (as evidenced by a bunch of shops getting out their sliding doors and such), so I got really impatient and left. He saw me waiting for the bus, so got mad and said that it would be over if I didn't join him right away. When the bus came, I caught it! No idea why I had that... although Candace has been reviewing BSC books, I've been seeing Vania a lot on FB, Patrick's been posting a lot of his anime drawings on FB, I've edited some entries to reflect stuff on Korey, and he WOULD say something like that. We never did go to Oakridge together, and I haven't been in a closing / closed mall for months!




You Are Banana Pudding



You are playful and optimistic. You have a childlike innocence that you've worked hard to cultivate.

You are unpretentious and real. You don't put on airs... you're happy with who you are!



You are a natural caretaker and a loyal friend. When you don't know what to do, you know you can at least be there for people.

It's likely that you still love the place you grew up in. Home and roots are very important to you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home