Thursday, August 19, 2010

Word verification, being banned again, Spicy Court redux, headaches avoided, and insects

I've reached the stage where Blogger requires word verification (a captcha) because I'm making a large number of posts in a day. It doesn't really matter to me, since I'll soldier on hardcore for Dawn and others! Not having Wordscraper to constantly check on is good for the focus, and Semagic helps IMMENSELY!

Called Auntie Ying, who said that she'd appreciate notice - true, but Eric didn't give me any! She says Jessie did a good job of telling a story, and Harrison wanted more! Talked about mah-jonng, prayer, Mike's mom, a devout Christian lawyer (who knew?!), Auntie Kathy / Uncle Lewis, and more. Says her mom loves going out (now I know where SHE gets it from!), and wants me to pray for her about their trip to China in September. I observed that she'd miss both my birthday and hers, so we made plans to go to Oakridge / the Spicy Court Chinese restaurant (where Yazmine told me about her small immune system) for lunch on Friday. Originally, she wanted to go to the area around the old church for lunch, but I thought that would be a long bus trip both ways if I was just going to go there again later for the barbecue.

Oakridge works because it's on the Canada Line (one year old!) - so, it's convenient if she doesn't want to make her mom travel so far. Auntie Ying said that I should try my best to bring my grandma - I politely said I would, but I really won't because it'll be a real headache to bring HER to the townhouse before busing home myself. I like avoiding stramash where I can! This way, it only takes about 20 minutes to get home instead of much longer! While I was on the phone, Vanessa H. sent me some MSN messages about Erik / keys / tomorrow. Nice!

WHAT THE HECK?! I'VE BEEN BANNED FROM BORING_PEOPLE?! UGH!!!!!!!


Trivia fact for Thursday, Aug. 19: What kind of insects are the fancifully-named bobana, cocana, dodana, fofana, hohana, lolana, and momana? Moths.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home