Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deleting Wordscraper / Bubble Tea!

Made an appointment with Barry for grocery shopping - it's on September 1, which is a Wednesday. I have no time next week due to VBS, and I totally believe Michelle C. when she says it's exhausting. I'm guessing I'll have no energy, time, or desire for Bible Study on that Friday - which actually does work out for me in terms of THE PLAN. :D

I'm also deleting Wordscraper for now (?) because I want to concentrate on this project. Besides, I only get the most generic responses when it comes to my "games against nobody" problem!




You Are Almond Bubble Tea



You are an ideas person, and you are always thinking of new ways to change the world.
Your taste is somewhat unconventional, although you don't like anything too far out.

You have a reputation for being quirky, and at times, you make sure to fuel it.
You're definitely averse to following the crowd. You want to do things your way!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home