Sunday, July 18, 2010

I wouldn't want to run in MY underwear - how about you?

I thought Teunis might still be sleeping when I got home, but he turned out to be awake after all. My first priority was catching up with my friends list, Facebook, and email... thanks for the 45 comments, MANDY! (a_phoenixdragon) We discussed running in your underwear (too exhibitionist for ME), Middle Eastern underwear, (old-time) radio shows, friends at the Ren Faire, Kaili being Scottish, crepes, showering, FLYING PANDA and RED SQUIRREL, voice familiarity, and random stuff. Also talked about my computer not restarting since he did stuff with the RAM, SFU / storage / transcripts / studying / transcripts, lung damage, gameplay background, sounds, BIOSHOCK, dust, background noise, exhaustion, cigarette smoke, allergies, playing games in which you don't care if you destroy stuff, WOW, podcasts, the weather, and more.

I did actually figure out who Nathan's friend Leo Chang is - he thought I was someone else with the same name, but this guy had told him that he would NEVER use Facebook! Hahaha, it's all good... but still doesn't explain why his name sounded familiar anyway!

I hear that Mom chastised my sister for not putting OFF on her latest mosquito bite! Um, that would be PAINFUL since it's right in the CRACK! Then she offered to put AFTERBITE there FOR her... uh, yeah... probably NOT happening!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home