Sunday, July 25, 2010

Zippy Chapters, Lansdowne, bitchiness, and posing nude in ads

High-scoring word of the night:

ZIP (425 points) - against Diane M. [two 5W]


Got up from my second nap of the night at around 11 - this would be when I heard the key in the lock. Yes, Teunis and Kaili were in - no, they didn't wake me up, since I thought my headache was almost gone! I got Kaili to sign my guestbook, and we talked about rings / Chapters not being in Lansdowne / the Night Market for a while - I apologized for the warmth of my apartment, but she said she liked it. (no skewers?!)

Then I asked Teunis if he were going to church tomorrow; apparently, he has plans to meet up with Jasmine, which confused Kaili for a bit. Clarified the LJ name - no, she isn't the one that she doesn't really like! Discussed making out, Jordan and her NOT dating despite what she thought, Alysha, boobs, being bi, Mr. Creep, being rude (yes, you can say bye more than once), mint chocolate chip ice cream, being snarky / bitchy and getting away with it because we're nice, being hungry / tired / wanting to go home, doing laundry since he's running out of clothes, and more. Interesting stuff, for sure!


Trivia fact for Sunday, July 25: What famous fashion designer posed nude in ads for his men's cologne? Yves Saint Laurent, in 1971. He wore only his trademark thick black-framed glasses in print ads for the fragrance YSL Pour Homme.


Edit fifteen minutes later: He's home sooner than I expected, and complained about cars cutting him off. Yeah, that's what you get around here with Asian drivers especially! Discussed shirts, laundry, Oakridge, bad routers, motherboards, hard drives, MULAN, Bruce Lee's teacher, DVDs, and more. I've had enough alcohol today, so won't be joining him should he choose to have an ADULT float! "It's getting hot in here... please keep your clothes on!" HAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home