Monday, July 26, 2010

Capstones, black consequences, cooking, and twins

High-scoring words of the night:

JAGRAS (160 points) - against Sylvia T. [5W, 2W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
CAPSTONE (115 points) - against Karen R. [5W]


Decided to call my mom to say that I did have black consequences from the Lin's dinner, then she talked my ear off about Grandma / work / her friend's suicidal thoughts / the break-in / an alarm system. After about ten minutes, I cut her off by saying that I was cooking. She doesn't need to know that I was not actually making noodles with eggs and sausage, haha. Teunis and I also discussed reading, ignoring things like TMI for the common good, fans, storage at 10 AM instead of 10 PM, starting the day at 8 AM, Surrey / Coquitlam, Clinton WAR (fake weapons and real armor?!), horror on old-time radio shows, my trying the MALTA tomorrow, self-esteem, and more.


Trivia fact for Monday, July 26: What was the name of Jethro's homely twin sister on the TV sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies? Jethrine. Both Jethro and Jethrine were portrayed by Max Baer Jr., son of one-time heavyweight boxing champion Max Baer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home