Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fish, fan repairs, wishing to bail for kale and potatoes

Teunis and I discussed the fish - we can have that when he gets back from the school info session for sure! Says that it's kale and potato night, but I reminded him that I was having dinner out - a 61st birthday! Steph has a quirky status up: "he's the only normal NG!" Trust me, it wouldn't look good if I bailed on the whole Lin's experience just so I could have dinner at home, haha. There would be QUESTIONS ASKED, and that's a scene which I want to AVOID. Let's just say I won't be bringing up Teunis as a topic of discussion tonight, although I don't know what I'll say if anyone brings up Dave Wong! Oh no!

Also discussed data recovery, hard drives, pudding and refrigeration, Kaili finding a lead on a brand-new house in Surrey last night (never been lived in), Rage Against The Machine, songs, Facebook studies, forms, yogurt, and other stuff before he left. Flime says that his band is playing on Monday, too. Hester knocked on the door just now, with Rob the handyman in two. She says that my handwriting was easier to understand, probably partly because I'd called her to explain the bathroom fan malfunction. Then she said that pest control was coming on Tuesday - OH YES, PLEASE! The handyman fixed the fan (it sounds NORMAL now!), saying that there was something loose up there, and that it's normal for things to do that since it's a constantly-moving part. Nice.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home