Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sheepdogs, fused dogs, bra throw-down, FUCKING LOWLIFES, and the ocean

I was in the middle of a halfway interesting dream involving suddenly-dead sheepdogs, three dogs being fused together and walking about with three heads, and a rather dramatic bra throw-down when that new guy John was in the room. Then I was woken up by two guys yelling at each other outside my window: "You're a fucking lowlife!" "Oh yeah?!" "Just stay the fuck away from my family!" You'd think I lived in the GHETTO PROJECTS or something...




You Are Laid-Back and Low-Key



You are most comfortable when you are challenging yourself and trying something new.



You are drawn to harmony and compassion. You value commonalities over differences.



You seek a bit more depth in your life, but you are slowly changing. You don't like to rush anything.



You believe that if you look closely enough at people, they all have worth.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home