Friday, July 23, 2010

Dream of Doug, Laura, Jeremy, discounts, Connie, Matthew Ma #2, and Andrea / Toes

From my dream, I remember that Jeremy and his parents (Doug and Laura) invited me out somewhere. I accepted, and had a good time just driving around with them. Then we saw Jen, Auntie Beatrice, Connie, and Andrea in a department store with a bunch of discounted stuff on tables: a big bottle of laundry detergent was only $1.22, according to the Walmart-ish sign on that table! There was Tresemmé shampoo and conditioner for only $2 each, according to the Chapters-ish orange sticker on those bottles! I was trying to determine whether I should get these items since I couldn't carry such heavy items by myself... there were no carts around! Andrea convinced me to get some since she could carry it for me until we got to the Janzen car.

I spotted a table with some nice paper on it - Matthew Ma #2 was there, and he asked me if he could sign the paper. While deciding what to tell him, I noted that it was good card stock paper, and also noted that someone had printed out "Happy 47th Birthday, Pastor John!" on it in a nice-enough font. Based on those two factors, I told him to go ahead, then the dream ended. Triggers: the big discount stickers on the Chapters books yesterday, my thinking that my friends NEVER invite me anywhere (INCEPTION?! HELLO?!), talking about Jen moving back in with her mother due to certain roommate issues (and Steph not wanting to pressure her to move in with HER), the discussion about Jeremy trying to mathematically figure out whether the piano would fit at Jon and Harmony's new place (he works at the furniture warehouse...), our signing the birthday cards yesterday, and seeing my own Tresemmé shampoo / conditioner in my bathroom! For all I know, Pastor John IS that old since his son Josiah is now in the Timothy Fellowship, but I don't think he is.

Noticed that Cecil Mak and Sarah Corkish-Balez unfriended me from Facebook - hey, I gotta be OCDL in my tagging in Facebook, if that's what prompted it! (edit: I don't think it was, since I didn't really tag them in ANY of those tagging notes!) Of course, I did tell Chris T. that I probably shouldn't have done it! Ryan H. Temple (boyfriend of Jennifer L. - tehgreenfairy) just added me there, too. Interesting...

Cool status of the day, taken from Connie Dennis: I may not be the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. I may not be first choice, yet I'm a GREAT CHOICE. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm too good at BEING ME. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today! Take me as I am, or watch me as I walk away. Post this as your status if you love being you!




You Are the Fourth Toe



You tend to be a cooperative and social person. You like being around others.

You are pretty attached to your friends and family... but only in a healthy way.



Love and relationships are the cornerstone of your life. People come first for you.

You are independent when you need to be, but you prefer not to travel solo. You like having your support system.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home