Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do ye relish the bedewing of the earth?!

High-scoring words of the afternoon:

YE (162 points) - against Lorelei M. [5W used twice, 4W used twice, hook off SALAD to make AD / DE]
BEDEW (149 points) - against Shawn D. [two 3W, hook off AXE to make AXED, hook off H to make HE]
RELISHED (333 points) - against Deni L. [3W] {crazy homemade board}


Discussed Kaili, Surrey, storage, Daiso, commutes, calling Eric, returning books to the library, respect, relatives, the Night Market, and more. Of course it's okay if Teunis brings Kailee to the apartment for a quick-ish detour! He hopes that cooking here will be more affordable than eating out, even with a picky eater. I'd say the same, haha. It's not like SOMEONE else arrogantly assuming he could bring his cousin or Lisa just because!

Stopped by the library to return a couple of books, then went to the mall for some sushi and miso soup since I was getting hungry. When I got home, I paid my phone bill... gotta keep on top of those responsibilities! After I spent some time preparing the birthday cards (stickers / greetings!) from Cindy and Chrystal (and signing some for Connie / Jenny / Nathan), I called Eric to see whether he was going tonight, but he is not.

I called Jon to engage him in "ug talk" and say Eric wasn't going. Told him that the last time we went to the fireworks, Dylan and I figured out that it took us two days to recover. So we'll see... probably not, since I definitely feel like taking a nap after this egg liqueur!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home