Saturday, July 24, 2010

Finding silverfish in the bathroom at 4:25 AM? Yikes!

Just wait till I tell Eric that "Sleeping Beauty" made it home at 4 AM, haha! I wasn't UP at 4 AM waiting for him, since I refuse to do that for people anymore. Since I won't have kids, the question of whether I'd do that for my own progeny is essentially moot. :P

I was actually awake just to use the bathroom, as happens in the middle of the night. Heard keys in the lock, and someone trying to slip in quietly. That might have worked if I weren't already half-awake! He apologized, and said that gaming didn't usually happen till that late, but Jordan didn't need to take the bus, and Kaili / Erik weren't there... hey, it's YOUR sleep schedule getting screwed here, NOT MINE!

Then we discussed DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS / Andrew / Teresa / the environment that Dungeon Master Jordan creates and controls / various characters and story happenings. A little later, he found a silverfish in the bathroom - says that pest control can do something about it with chemicals. ("Is that an accepted hazard of apartment living?" "No.") Given my past experiences with those people, I'm understandably cynical. I'm just surprised I was able to formulate somewhat-coherent sentences at 4:25 AM, haha!


He got up BEFORE his alarm, which is pretty good! Right now, we're discussing Comic Con superheroes battling against Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church - too funny! Thanks for the link, Leslie! (purpleishboots)




You See Peace in Your Future



Five years from now, you'll be living a calmer, less hectic life.

You are working hard at managing the chaos in your life right now, and eventually that will pay off for you.



Ten years from now, you will be deeply fulfilled. You will have found a whole new meaning to your life.

By being able to slow down and focus more, you will discover what truly matters to you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home