Friday, May 07, 2010

Warm or Cool?

Chinese Eric said hi to me again this morning. Even though I wasn't up at almost 7 AM, I still appreciate his effort! Got an email from Deb saying that she and Dylan just realized that this Sunday is Mother's Day. She wonders if we should keep the Pho lunch, or reschedule. Personally, I don't care about Mother's Day, especially since mine will not be in town! (I bet Jon would probably say the same) We'll see what happens, although I hate leaving it up to others since everyone will be like LET'S RESCHEDULE! And what do you know, Eric just suggested that. Grace can't make it, either! Then again, I might not be able to make it either, if we have lunch with Grandma... next week will be even worse, haha. Now Randal's shown up in my inbox with a suggestion for a fellowship program!




You Are a Cool Person



You are calm and collected. You don't make much of a fuss - in fact, no one can tell when you're excited.

You are not very emotive and expressive. You tend to temper any feelings with logic and rationality.



You are steady and consistent. You are a person of your word, and you like to keep to a schedule.

Your energy tends to be at the same level throughout the day. You know how to pace yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home