Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Immortal saliva and eyes! / Ryan is NOT stupid! / Dylan and family and BS / Spim and spit

Bingo of the night:

INFLAMES (80 points) - against Lauren D.

High-scoring words of the night:

IMMORTAL (296 points) - against Ann W. [two 4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
PITON (144 points) - against Michele A. [two 4W]
REOILED (127 points) - against Lisa K. [2W, 5W]
SALIVA (625 points) - against Jackie O. [two 5W, 4L on V]
EYES (120 points) - against Kim D. [5W used twice, hook off VOICE for a plural]


I retract what I said about Ryan (eyeheartnewlife) being stupid or otherwise disabled. Turns out he is back, and told me that "I also don't intend on relying on a network of a bunch of douchebag lying fucking assholes anymore." YIKES!

Dylan is on the ball this month, since he sent us the Committee minutes and agenda at 9:45 tonight! I was going to remind him in a couple of days, haha. I sent him an email to that effect, and got a laugh and thanks in return! Decided to call Harmony to see about tomorrow night at Karmie's, but the home phone was apparently in use for more than an hour, so I called Jon instead. He was on the Canada Line, and said "Oh, it's down!" in response to my greeting of "Man, whoever's on the phone at your house REALLY knows how to talk!" Then he asked whether I was going to lunch tomorrow - thank GOODNESS that I have pre-existing plans to do with food! I need to stay away from this particular family meal anyway, because of my mental sanity!

He called that "lame," and verified that Harmony was home, but not with him. So I called Harmony's cell - she said the phone had been down for a couple of days. They don't know what's going on, especially since they paid their bill. When I asked whether she was going to Karmie's, she said that she'd actually just sent Karmie an email to say that she isn't going to do Women's Group for the next six months, since she needs a break.

Since she started her new job, she hasn't really had time to rest for the last two months! They're out almost every night - understandable, since she now has less time to do all the stuff she did before! Karmie's just sent me and Jen an email about the next six months, too. Maybe I won't do it, either... I dunno. Actually, I probably won't because of the transportation problem!


Trivia fact for Wednesday, May 5: In the world of high-tech messages, you no doubt know what spam is, but how about spim and spit? Spim is Spam Received via Instant Messaging; spit is Spam Received via Internet Telephone.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home