Thursday, May 06, 2010

Qi, needed naps, No Women's Group, conductors

High-scoring word of the night:

QI (100 points) - against Linda W. [4L on Q used twice, hooked off DINE]

Earlier tonight, I couldn't take being awake anymore, so I simply HAD to take a nap! Had dreams which I can't remember, but that's probably a good thing. Karmie says that her Steveston friend won't be able to join the group, so that's fine even if she did misspell my name! I also just noticed that the dates were wrong for all my facts this past week, and NOBODY TOLD ME! UGH! Good thing I caught it before publishing the weekly edition to my Facebook notes, boring_people, and useless_facts! Semagic makes editing easier, so that's a plus. I'd better go to bed soon if the sun is going to stream in the window EARLY!


Trivia fact for Thursday, May 6: Where was the great conductor Leopold Stokowski born and raised? In London, England.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home