Monday, May 03, 2010

Donkey Punch Shampoo?!

Went to London Drugs and was back home within half an hour, which is pretty good! Was windy out, but it was okay... I plan to crash my parents' place on the 10th since they won't be around! I can always make something up to tell Auntie Teresa and Grandma, haha. Got a card, a gender-neutral bib, and a package of three bottles for newborns, as I had Megan's baby shower in mind. (the sippy cups and Shrek shampoo were for older babies, and I wanted my gifts to be used now) I hope the kid isn't allergic to cotton, polyester, plastic, polyurethane, or latex! Also got some Ritz cheese mini-sandwiches and a toothbrush for myself, and didn't have to wait even a minute for the 407 home! Gotta wonder who decided to market the Donkey Fruit Punch shampoo... o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home