Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Saving hybrid animals, mice and repairs, Chinese Eric saying hi, smileys

It's the anniversary of the Kent State massacre in Ohio... :(

Had a dream where I was trying to save this hybrid animal from extinction - it had really shaggy fur, and was a combination of a sheepdog, fox, and zebra. Frances was also trying to save it, but these evil people were chasing us into the huge elevator where we were hiding. We closed the door on them, and then stole a bunch of coins on the floor where we got out. The animal communicated with us, and we could tell that it was grateful to us. Later, it was captured and tied to the side of the building. It broke its chain, and sent the house and itself tumbling down the mountain! Of course, it died in the freedom bid, but we didn't expect its fur to just shine in the sun for a while, then create a new animal or two!

Then I was awakened at 11:20 by Hester and the "pest control guy." He actually did some work (surprise!), and found a few dead mice under the sink and near the bookshelf. See, I told him a few months ago that I wasn't going crazy! Then the handyman showed up half an hour later (another interruption as I was trying to sleep), and said he'd be back later to check the wall. I listened to Hester conduct a couple of phone conversations in Mandarin, then she said not to go out because the handyman would be around today - the next time would be undetermined, so it would be no good. She also said to open the patio door since the smell wasn't good for my health - I figure it's coming from the salmon tin in my garbage can, heh.

The handyman showed up again later, talked about jobs and such, and then said he'd be back to put some temporary thing on the wall after he figured that it was mainly dry and not wet in there. Guess he's having lunch and finishing some job in another apartment! Well, we shall see about that. I figured that since I was getting interrupted all the time, I might as well stay up. Zzz... I also got an email reply from Steph about some family dinner and Mother's Day dinner - I really don't feel like celebrating Mother's Day OR the birthday, so I'm not even going to open it. Trust me, I need my sanity! Some people... *grumble*

But I got these messages from Chinese Eric, which at least is a good thing:

[07:39:30] Life is refreshed!: Hey Leslie
[07:39:31] Life is refreshed!: I wish i could have stayed in Van-city for a bit longer and visit you guys
[07:39:31] Life is refreshed!: :P
[07:40:17] Life is refreshed!: i left 2 days after the Canucks Game 2 vs Kings cuz I needed to head back for some emergency back here in HK
[07:40:39] Life is refreshed!: I saw White Eric and chatted for a bit
[07:41:13] Life is refreshed!: I am carrying new projects so i am SUPER busy!!
[07:41:28] Life is refreshed!: haha....i will try to manage and come online for often
[07:42:06] Life is refreshed!: GOOD to see the "BOYZ" get to Round 2
[07:42:41] Life is refreshed!: till next time......latez
[07:42:46] Life is refreshed!:




You Are Stable



On the outside, you are a happy-go-lucky person. On the inside, you are a lot more complicated than that.

You are a bit hard to read, and purposely so. You don't want to broadcast your feelings to the world.



You are quite mature, and you are able to give back to others. You don't have to make it all about you.

Community is important to you. You like to stay involved and engaged in order to lend a hand.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home