Friday, May 21, 2010

I intend to try these oatcakes - yay for bargain books!

Barry picked me up, and we made an appointment for next Thursday while driving to Save-On. I managed to find a bargain cookbook for Andrea's bridal shower (In Mother's Kitchen: Celebrated Women Chefs Share Beloved Family Recipes by Annette Cooper and Lisa Holmes - only $10!), a card for the same occasion (I'll use my last two wedding cards on Vivian / Gabriel and Andrea / Chuck), bananas (how did they get so mad expensive?!), bulk Fibre One bars, bulk wildberry juice, Walker's oatcakes (never had one before), Ziploc bags (of course I found some in my drawer LATER!), on-sale soy milk, on-sale Hunt's butterscotch pudding, pads x2, on-sale vanilla yogurt, chocolate chip Teddy Grahams / peppermint Aero Bubbles / Arrowroot animal crackers for Committee meeting sharing, and more. When I got to the checkout, Barry wondered whether I was on a budget... after yesterday's spending (plus getting an anniversary gift for Jon and Harmony's anniversary), I might need to be!

I forgot my Save-On More card, but I can always get the cash back tomorrow since I don't have to worry about the bus times in getting back to my place for a ride from Henry like I did that time I went to Sears! Got home to two calls from Eric, one from his cell phone (I was all WTF about it until I figured maybe it was his lunch break at 12:51) and one from work. When I said that he'd called while I was out, he disbelieved me at first, and then spent a minute joking that I was out to lunch - actually, no. Of course I can make it to Cambie / Jacombs at 6:15!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home