Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soft bay wood in the naval juncos, Grandma knowing when I call Eric, Auntie Teresa ride offers

High-scoring words of the evening so far:

SOFT (135 points; 5W, 3W), AGEDLY (135 points; 5W, 4L on Y) - against Tina V.
AXIL (119 points) - against Sharon W. [4W, 2W, hook off MI to make MIX]
BAYWOOD (115 points) - against Nick U. [5W]
JUNCOS (162 points; two 3W), QUAKY (245 points; 5W, 5L on K) - against Sabine C.
NAVAL (117 points) - against Jenny H. [4W, 3W, hook off ROVE to make ROVEN] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


I called Eric earlier to see what the budget was for the snacks since I was about to email Christon and Jen about it - and I also told him that I planned to be home on Friday. Grandma somehow knew or assumed that I was calling Eric, and thought it was for a ride... nope. She apparently knows when I say Eric's name, which I guess is fine. During dinner, she forgot what day it was (tomorrow) even after I told her about that a minute ago. Poor Big G... I also invoked the two-second rule for starfruit, much to her horror and dismay. :D

Auntie Teresa called to ascertain whether we had certain things at home like vegetables, milk, fish, and other stuff. She also said that she could give me a ride home on the way to pick up my grandma's watch after lunch, so at least I don't need to worry about that. With the weight of my stuff, I'd probably NEED the ride! She also talked at me about cleaning my parents' room - I KNOW THAT, thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home