Thursday, May 20, 2010

Outcalling, Scripture irony, Angus and MARIO, desks

Bingo of the morning:

OUTCALLS (110 points) - against Billie U.

High-scoring words of the morning:

OUTCALLS (110 points) - against Billie U. [5W]
METAL (144 points) - against Bebe B. [two 4W]
EXACT (455 points) - against Yolande M. [two 5W, hook off NOT to make NOTE] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
COMFIT (204 points) - against Elizabeth S. [4W, 3W]
NAGGY (275 points) - against Lisa K. [two 5W]


I had a weird dream in which all I can remember is my mom yelling at me and Angus, wanting to take a look out the window only to discover that the outside world had transformed itself into a world map typical of an RPG (and had "SUPER MARIO 1-1" on it), and going around a huge ship looking for something. Odd stuff, indeed!

I was drinking Bacardi Gold rum out of a mug with Scripture (Psalm 29:11) on it. I found this a little bit amusingly ironic due to those hard-line Christians who absolutely forbid alcoholic beverages in their homes.

Edit at noon: Auntie Teresa is back, and is talking at me about the window being out of place. Blame the wind, NOT me! And she's talking about me as if I'm not there and don't understand that she's trying to get Grandma to admit that I don't do anything to help. UGH! I'll grin and bear it - Grandma wants to give me money, too. Oh well, I stood up to her because she thinks the old newspapers should be in the recycling box. No! Even I know that my parents would prefer that the newspapers be stored in a box for their reading pleasure, even if it will be old news. Too bad, woman!

To pay her back, I'll make her speak to me in English even though I can understand her Chinese perfectly well. "English, mofo! Do you speak it?!" Hahaha! (PULP FICTION) I'm not eating mango, either. She tried to corner me with a personal question, which I ignored because I was doing the dishes. Also, she referred to a cloth as "a piece of cloth," like Mom would do. The similarities are scary!



You Are a Creative Worker



You are a very private person. You don't open up easily, and you don't open up to just anyone.



You draw a lot of inspiration and energy from your own internal world. You get bored easily around other people.



You are confident and competent. You tend to not make mistakes, and you trust your judgment.



You are down to earth and practical. You achieve success one step at a time, by paying attention to details.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home