Saturday, May 22, 2010

After a splurge, I feel very annoyed at my browsers!

High-scoring words of the early afternoon:

AFTER (203 points) - against Lise M. [5W, 4W, hook off WEST to make TA]
SPLURGY (118 points) - against Helga S. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word which allowed me to win the game handily!}

I was about to go to the library to rename a tag (Firefox is SLOW here, and it seemingly won't work in Opera because the tags are all jumbled in "alphabetical order" and won't load properly) when I remembered that they now block LJ. Of course, I'd have to remember this renaming stuff AFTER leaving the townhouse - UGH! Searching through text fields does NOT work in Opera either, much to my chagrin. Renaming the tag took more than an HOUR here because Firefox refused to respond and was slow in general... on anyone else's computer, it would have taken less than a minute! Then I noticed a typo in the new tag name because it wouldn't "take" on my entry here... luckily, the typo correction took "only" half an hour. *sigh* I should also remember that the Milestones near London Drugs is GONE now!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home