Sunday, April 25, 2010

Patriot doormats, Aero Bubbles, shirt returns, free rusty bikes, and Nutella

Bingo of the night:

DOORMATS (586 points) - against Lisa K.

High-scoring words of the night:

PATRIOTS (157 points) - against Audra R. [two 3W]
DOORMATS (586 points) - against Lisa K. [two 5W, bingo, hook off RANK to make TRANK]
REVISORY (436 points; two 2W, two 3W), GRANDPA (234 points; 2W, two 3W) - against Chantelle M.
APNEA (108 points) - against Karen S. [3W, 4W]


I went to London Drugs, and was back home within an hour - pretty good for a Saturday night! Got two packages of Hawaiian Kettle Style Luau BBQ chips (on special) for $5, a package of Aero Bubbles also on special (saving $1.50), and a black crew T-shirt. I'll have to return the T-shirt as the sleeves are too long! Oh well, at least I tried! Since I'd given Eric more than 24 hours to recover from whatever was bugging him, I called to see whether he was feeling better. He said he was, which is good... I don't care if he plays music tomorrow or what, just as long as I don't commit another EPIC FAIL! At least I feel comfortable with certain people, up to a point. ;)

Corey just told me, "We're going to go try to ride a bike. They got a bike for me... for free! Someone they know won it as a prize and never used it, but it's rusty as hell. They must have left it outside in the rain for three years or something. So, hopefully it works. We greased everything up, and tried to clean it up as best we could... now to go try. :P" Well, he can tell me what happened later, since I need to go to bed pretty soon!


Trivia fact for Sunday, Apr. 25: What kind of nuts are in the Nutella spread? Hazelnuts.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home